!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

The Ban Appeal Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  DarthBoredom on October 7th 2010, 3:19 pm

This is the Ban Appeal Topic!

These are the reasons why you may have been banned.

1. Griefing
Griefing is a serious thing. One thing, DO NOT DO IT. If we spot you griefing, its a 95% chance of a ban. (the other 5% may be those who are "trusted" :O)

2. Spamming
Spamming is where someone does way too much letters or numbers in text or just flooding the chat with randomness,

3. Bothering (asking for ranks, etc.)
Asking for ranks is annoying. To be builder, EARN IT!

4. Maybe making inappropriate things...
Things like swastikas are obscenely annoying and most of us do not like it.


Sometimes, we get it wrong. If you get banned and you were innocent (or if you learned your lesson. xD), make a topic here.
If you get unbanned, do not break those rules (again).


Last edited by DarthBoredom on April 13th 2013, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 344
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 19
Location : CAN I HAS OP CUZ I BUILD A HOUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UnBan

Post  DrowsySam on October 7th 2010, 3:25 pm

If you do break thoes rules you will be IPBanned for good lol!
avatar
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 21
Location : Christchurch, New Zealand

View user profile http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  CloudyAsh on October 7th 2010, 3:46 pm

True, that. It is really annoying when griefers say "aww wt i doo" and "unban me i did nothing wrong". Then they deny the cold hard truth of their misdeeds o_o
avatar
CloudyAsh
Headop
Headop

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-07
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  DarthBoredom on October 9th 2010, 6:05 am

Yeh I'm sick of that.
avatar
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 344
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 19
Location : CAN I HAS OP CUZ I BUILD A HOUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  ILickWindows on October 11th 2010, 7:06 am

We should have it in a format to send it in like....


Username:
Admin/op who banned you:
Reason they said you were banned:
Why you think we should un ban you:
avatar
ILickWindows
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 23
Location : USA, Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  DarthBoredom on October 11th 2010, 9:38 am

ILickWindows wrote:We should have it in a format to send it in like....


Username:
Admin/op who banned you:
Reason they said you were banned:
Why you think we should un ban you:

Yes. Darth\'s Fav
avatar
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 344
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 19
Location : CAN I HAS OP CUZ I BUILD A HOUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  eKeD on February 10th 2011, 11:50 pm

eKeD
admin: dont remember
reason: i've got stuck of some reason building (was flying in sky up and down dunno why) tunnels and baam kicked and baned so i would be happy if it was being fixed, was building underground rooms and so on.. took me 2-3 hours or so, dont want it to be waste of time.. and a realy great server with kind ppl =) was kicked about 5-10 min ago....

eKeD
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ban Appeal Topic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum