!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

reporting abuse of power by ownige

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reporting abuse of power by ownige

Post  dave342 on January 9th 2011, 6:36 pm

i would like to lodge a complaint against ownige, a superop in flatland-freebuild.
i was busy making a drop tunnel for luckyguy13 when he thought i was griefing.
as i explained to luckyguy, he acknowledged i was helping him with his underground build.
however, ownige randomly froze me though this understanding was established and even undid the entrance tunnel that i made. I understand that freezing in this case was mildly appropriate even when i explained what i was doing. However, the freeze time was inappropriate. he deprived me of movement for around 5 minutes and even as lucky's repeatdly called to unfreeze me he did not until 3 minutes. He was active at the time of the freeze and as i was trying to find why the long unecessary freeze he did horrible things to me.
First he muted me, on and off, then followed by a /possess as he started to grief everything he saw in front of builders, undoing it after a few moments and repeating the same thing thrice.
after doing so, he tried showing off his power by summoning all players on the map and using /z air random on the whole map. then undoing it.
shortly after, i tried asking for an apology but before i could get to it i received a kick from him.

i hope some action is taken against this abusive mod as he even threatened to ban me for leaking this abuse of power out to this forum. thank you for reading and have a nice day

*UPDATE*
he froze, mute , joker, jail me and said i was blackmailing him for a rank in trusted.
that is quite untrue because i would get trusted if i register on this site LOLZ

dave342
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reporting abuse of power by ownige

Post  DrowsySam on January 10th 2011, 1:02 pm

Hey dave.
I know you are telling the truth soo Ownige has lost his rank and has been set to creator.
This is his last warning so anymore and hes gone for good, when you join next I'll rank you to Trusted.

Sorry for the trouble...

DrowsySam
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

View user profile http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom on January 10th 2011, 1:03 pm

WHAT!? Ownige was about to get to headop... and he got a surge of corruption...
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Duncdar on January 10th 2011, 3:49 pm

Awwwww Sad
On a more related note:

And in a recent development!
Oh, and this is to show ownige asking for a new rank, not Hybrid actually promoting him; which he did later demote him.

Duncdar
Headop
Headop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on January 11th 2011, 4:35 pm

i promoted ownige un-awear of the situation but then when ownige informed me that he what happend i the realised that he was demoted for a reason and then i demoted him again elephant

Back to top Go down

Post  DarthBoredom on February 6th 2011, 4:23 am

Ownige got corrupt. The end. He will stay creator until further instructions from Sam.
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top