!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

It's on!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's on!

Post  cptbaker on February 3rd 2012, 12:09 pm

I would like to announce that I am breaking off and starting a faction and I implore others to join me (in my factions, and creating factions). If this idea interests anyone please let me know. It is about time we break off from the mundane task of digging and acquiring rare items to flaunt in front of others. (now picture me standing up on a podium slamming my fists down while speaking sternly, but not yelling) It is time we gather our might together and to put your money where your mouth is. IT IS TIME WE FORM A BOND THAT IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF MIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE, AND IT IS TIME WE FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN (acquiring diamonds from others in forms of betting) plus mindless killing that we can all enjoy... I will be building a pvp centre that is bigger and better than the one that already exists...would love help building because I know that a good 80% of you have more creative talent than me. so... After all that i have said, the ball is now in your court and it is up to you to make the decision..

cptbaker
Stone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum