!!!!!FlatLand-FreeBuild!!!!!
Please sign in or register if you haven't already!

New website for who knows what

Go down

New website for who knows what

Post  DrowsySam on August 6th 2012, 12:47 pm

So I made a new website for Minecraft seeds, don't know why.. Bored.

http://minecraft-seed.tk/
avatar
DrowsySam
Creeper Hugger

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 22
Location : Christchurch, New Zealand

View user profile http://www.beamng.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New website for who knows what

Post  hrrk13 on August 26th 2012, 12:46 pm

DrowsySam wrote:So I made a new website for Minecraft seeds, don't know why.. Bored.

http://minecraft-seed.tk/

so you bought a domain name because you were bored?

lol
avatar
hrrk13
Wood Crafter

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New website for who knows what

Post  ILickWindows on April 2nd 2013, 9:17 am

hrrk13 wrote:
DrowsySam wrote:So I made a new website for Minecraft seeds, don't know why.. Bored.

http://minecraft-seed.tk/

so you bought a domain name because you were bored?

lol

.tk is a free redirect Razz

_________________
avatar
ILickWindows
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Location : USA, Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New website for who knows what

Post  DarthBoredom on April 2nd 2013, 6:04 pm

ILickWindows wrote:
hrrk13 wrote:
DrowsySam wrote:So I made a new website for Minecraft seeds, don't know why.. Bored.

http://minecraft-seed.tk/

so you bought a domain name because you were bored?

lol

.tk is a free redirect Razz
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOIJWQOEFJHWOIUFEHQOERFUHOWAIUFHGOQIREWUFHOQIWEUFH3287FY3O4FIUHG34E9832YH4FRLOGFO3Q8FUHGLOQRUFYERO87FERUFHERUFH

Y'know, over the months, I began reaching a phase of insanity.

_________________
Need help? Press the spoiler.
Spoiler:
avatar
DarthBoredom
Vice President
Vice President

Posts : 344
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 20
Location : CAN I HAS OP CUZ I BUILD A HOUS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New website for who knows what

Post  lecrackerz on April 9th 2013, 4:51 pm

I'll check it out Very Happy

Good to hear from everyone again ;D

lecrackerz
Pig Puncher

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New website for who knows what

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum